For Fun- Wisdom Of Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu is a long lost and very distant relative of the much revered and insightful Chinese philosopher, Lao Tzu, whose vision affects us still
Regarding pleasure and bliss
- You can rub my belly if you need to
- You aren’t done yet
- My bed isn’t soft enough. It needs to be fluffed a little more.
- I may need another pillow to adjust myself just right.
- Or, maybe, you can make room for me on your bed.
- Move over. It’s warm where you are.
- I want the good stuff
- You fed me that yesterday. I want new stuff. I can tell that came out of the refrigerator.
- What about that food on your plate. Are you better than me?
- Yes, that cute little plate with my picture and your food on it is just right.
- Please heat it up for me. I like my food warm.
Regarding the exquisite outdoors
- It’s raining, I’ll wait.
- No, really. I’m good. I’ll wait.
- Oops. That wasn’t me.
- Don’t I look just precious in this little raincoat?
- Yes, I DO have to wiggle while you dress me.
- Ow, that’s too tight in the armpit. You have to fix it or I’ll squeal ‘dog abuse’
- Yes, I DO need to wiggle while you undress me.
- Oops. That wasn’t me either.
- Please heat up my bed for me.